The Live Well Club is a connection to better health and well-being through informational sessions, exercise classes and screenings designed for the mature adult. Participants are invited to attend monthly programs that introduce a variety of health and wellness topics. They learn healthy ways to improve their quality of life, while practicing preventative healthcare measures. And, it is free to become a member!
- Free eHeathTalk newsletter
- Monthly educational programs and screenings
- 1-888-LOURDES Class Registration and Physician Referral line
To join, just sign up for the eHealthTalk newsletter, and membership in the Live Well Club is included.
Important telephone numbers:
- Live Well Club: 609-326-6041
- Class Registration and Physician Referral line: 1-888-LOURDES (568-7337)
- Lourdes Wellness Services: 856-869-8190