Acupuncture, an ancient therapy of health maintenance practiced in China, involves inserting superfine, hair-like needles at pressure points on the body. This painless procedure can aid in the healing and management of different types of physical conditions or limitations, and certain type of psychological challenges.
Acupuncture is a safe, minimally invasive, time-honored approach to treating:
- the physical effects of mental and physical stress
- chronic or age-related conditions.
- and even obesity.
This ancient art is applied to a variety of conditions:
- digestive disorders such as reflux, spastic colon and diarrhea
- respiratory disorders such as sinusitis, asthma, and bronchitis
- neurological and muscular disorders such as headaches,
- facial tics, neck and back pain, tennis elbow, and arthritis
- urinary, menstrual and reproductive problems
- as well as conditions such as chronic pain, allergies, anxiety, depression, stress relief, smoking cessation, weight gain, and effects of stroke.
Cosmetic acupuncture is also offered and is an effective, nonsurgical way to reduce the signs of aging. It seeks to increase collagen production, reduce puffiness, improve hormonal balance and facial color, reduce double chins, tighten pores, and brighten eyes.
Call (856) 869-8190 to schedule your appointment.