Thank you for visiting the Lourdes Health System Web Site and reviewing our privacy statement. We have outlined for you how we handle information that you may enter or that is gathered automatically during your visit to our site.
If You Send Us Personal Information
If you choose to provide us with personal information, as in an e-mail or by filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it to us through our web site, we use that information to respond to your message and to help us get you the information you have requested. We treat e-mails the same way we treat letters sent to Lourdes Health System. We do not share the information you give us with any other company.
There are a few options on our site that you may select and chose to enter information. The information that you enter is handled in the following manners:
- Foundation – donation forms and Gift Shop online orders are stored with Authorize.net. There is a secure login to retrieve this information. Foundation staff are notified and directed to a link. This is limited to member data only, no credit card information is stored.
- Contact us and Care giver compliments – are forms that are completed and submitted to email@example.com. Emails are either deleted or kept on Lourdes email server.
- Caregiver compliments – Same as above
- Corporate Compliance – form submitted and Lourdes associate notified via email. They are directed to a link with a secure login to retrieve.
- Patient e-greetings – form submitted and sent to specified Lourdes associates. Either deleted or kept on Lourdes server.
- Corporate Compliance – form is submitted and the Lourdes associate is notified via email. They are directed to a link with a secure login to retrieve.
- Patient e-greetings – form is submitted and sent to specified Lourdes associates.
- Online applicant tracking system – this form is filled out by job seekers. The visitor is redirected to a third party site, Healthsource, to fill out an application for employment. For information on how Healthsource uses your data, visit http://www.healthcaresource.com/online-privacy-policy.html.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
During your visit to our web site, if you do nothing other than read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. The information that is automatically collected and stored from your visit to our site is:
The Internet domain (for example, “blankcompany.com”) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our web site including if you selected our link from another site. We also collect the type of browser and operating system used to access our site, the date and time you accessed our site, the pages you visited.
Links to Other Sites
If you have questions about privacy at this site please contact firstname.lastname@example.org