Lourdes Health System’s free award-winning news magazine with articles on important health topics. HealthTalk is published three times a year. Click here to subscribe.
Lourdes Health System’s free monthly electronic newsletter. View current and past issues or sign up to receive it via e-mail.
- Lourdes Emergency Medicine Today [1MB PDF]
- Lourdes Vascular Medicine Today [2MB PDF]
- Lourdes Stroke Care Today [461KB]
- Lourdes Radiology Today [1MB]
- Lourdes Orthopedics Today [1MB PDF]
- Lourdes Hepatology Today [5MB PDF]
- Lourdes Cardiology Valve Today [1.48MB PDF]
- Lourdes Gastroenterology Today [1.12MB PDF]
- Lourdes Pulmonary Today [1.36MB PDF]
- Lourdes Stroke Today 2013 [461KB PDF]
Newsletters on Lourdes Health System services for area physicians and healthcare providers.
- Lourdes Cardiology Today [1MB PDF]
- Lourdes Bariatric Surgery Today [742KB PDF]
- Lourdes Robotic Surgery Today [983KB PDF]
Community Benefit Report
Over the years, Lourdes Health System has been a beacon for many in the community. As we move forward, we remain committed to serving all who come to us for care.
Community Health Needs Assessment and Improvement Plan
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010 requires nonprofit, tax-exempt hospitals to assess the healthcare needs of their communities every three years and to adopt an implementation strategy to address the needs identified. Each hospital must make its Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) and Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) widely available to the public. Please see the CHNA and CHIP reports for Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center and Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County below.
Lourdes Health System completed the needs assessment in conjunction with all of the other acute care hospitals in the Lourdes Health System service area. The assessment revealed a number of overlapping health issues for residents living in the Lourdes Health System service areas of Burlington, Camden, and Gloucester counties. The Community Health Improvement Plan covers the period from 2014-2016. Each partner in the Collaborative has an organization-specific implementation plan. Yet, all of the partners recognize that in order to support the improved health of the population, the Collaborative needs to continue to work together to identify synergies.
- Community Health Needs Assessment Final Report for Camden, Burlington and Gloucester Counties [649KB, PDF]
- Community Health Needs Assessment Final Report for Burlington County [456KB, PDF]
- Community Health Improvement Plan for Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center [385KB, PDF]
- Community Health Improvement Plan for Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County [384KB, PDF]