Lourdes Health System’s free award-winning magazine focused on cardiovascular health and other important topics. HeartTalk is published three times a year. Click here to subscribe.
Lourdes Health System’s free monthly electronic newsletter featuring articles on a variety of health topics. View current and past issues or sign up to receive it via e-mail.
Lourdes publishes a variety of newsletters for area physicians and healthcare providers.
- Today PDF’s
- Lourdes Diabetes Today 2017
- Lourdes Cardiology Today 2016
- Lourdes Breast Surgery Today
- Lourdes Cardiothoracic Surgery Today 2016
- Lourdes Orthopedics Today 2016
- Lourdes Gastroenterology Today 2016
- Lourdes Neurosurgery Today 2016
- Lourdes Orthopedics Today 2015
- Lourdes Cardiology Today 2015
- Lourdes Hepatology Today 2015
Community Health Needs Assessment and Improvement Plan
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010 requires nonprofit, tax-exempt hospitals to assess the healthcare needs of their communities every three years and to adopt an implementation strategy to address the needs identified. Each hospital must make its Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) and Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) widely available to the public. Please see the CHNA and CHIP reports for Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center and Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County below.
Lourdes Health System completed the needs assessment in conjunction with all of the other acute care hospitals in the Lourdes Health System service area. The assessment revealed a number of overlapping health issues for residents living in the Lourdes Health System service areas of Burlington, Camden, and Gloucester counties. The Community Health Improvement Plan covers the period from 2017-2019. Each partner in the Collaborative has an organization-specific implementation plan. Yet, all of the partners recognize that in order to support the improved health of the population, the Collaborative needs to continue to work together to identify synergies.
- Community Health Needs Assessment Final Report for Lourdes Health System [1.69 MB, PDF]
- Community Health Needs Assessment Implementation Strategy for Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center [548 KB, PDF]
- Community Health Needs Assessment Implementation Strategy for Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County [602 KB, PDF]
- Community Health Needs Assessment Final Report for Camden, Burlington and Gloucester Counties [649KB, PDF]
- Community Health Needs Assessment Final Report for Burlington County [456KB, PDF]
- Community Health Improvement Plan for Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center [385KB, PDF]
- Community Health Improvement Plan for Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County [384KB, PDF]
Community Benefit Report
Over the years, Lourdes Health System has been a beacon for many in the community. As we move forward, we remain committed to serving all who come to us for care.