Lourdes provides healthcare professionals the opportunity to participate in clinical trials and grant-funded research. Patients likewise gain the benefit of access to new and investigational treatment.
Lourdes healthcare professionals participate in clinical trials through a number of group medical practices. Lourdes’ Institutional Review Board also considers research analyses completed for professional development
- Find out about education and research in cardiac services.
- Learn about Lourdes Cardiology Services research at Associated Cardiovascular Consultants.
Other Lourdes specialty services, including the Lourdes Cancer Program, can also provide patients with referral to clinical trials.
Other Lourdes Research of Interest
- Cost savings from ER cardioversion for AFib
- Implantable cardiac monitor and alert system
- Emergency department cardioversion for atrial fibrillation (AFib)
- Carotid stents
- Also see Lourdes’ physician communications
|Read more about cardiovascular trials at Lourdes.|