Disseminating accurate timely information to physicians that helps them to provide the best care is an important function of advanced medical centers such as those in the Lourdes Health System. In addition to medical staff office information and other internal forums for updates, Lourdes provides the informational outlets below on conditions of interest and latest treatments and other services.
These publications provide physicians with news and information that assist them in their everyday practice:
TODAY newsletter. Medical news with a focus on a different medical specialty in each issue.
HEARTBEAT. A publication of South Jersey Heart Group
CardiologyLog. A compendium of updates from Lourdes Cardiology Services.
- November 2011 – cardiology co-management and more
- July 2011 – strategic heart partners and more
- January 2011 – therapeutic hypothermia and more
- September 2010 – carotid stenting and more
- February 2010 – inpatient heart-failure service and more
- April 2009 – cardiac surgery and more
- September 2007 – cardiac electromapping for AFib and more
- May 2007 – counterpulsation therapy and more
- August 2006 – endovascular repair of septal defects and more