The Franciscan Heritage Society was established in 2006 as a leadership gift club for annual giving. Since Lourdes Health System was founded by the Franciscan Sisters of Allegany, it is only appropriate to honor the Sisters and St. Francis, the founder of the Franciscan Order. St. Francis’ appeal is timeless and his love for the poor, compassion for the sick and respect for nature serve as an inspiration for all.
These gifts to the Foundation help meet the ongoing need for funds to support our mission.These contributions are used on a daily basis where the needs and opportunities are greatest.
All members of the Franciscan Heritage Society are invited to annual donor events. All donors also receive Healthtalk, Lourdes Health system’s health promotion publication.
Franciscan Heritage Society Membership Levels:
- Chairman’s Club – $10,000 and above
- The Order of New Jersey – $5,000 to $9,999
- St. Clare’s Circle – $2,500 to $4,999
- Centers of Excellence Circle – $1,000 to $2,499
- Franciscan Fellow – $250 to $999
- Sr. Elizabeth Corry Leadership Circle – $100 to $249
To learn more information about becoming a member of the Society, please contact the Foundation office at 856-580-6458.