Working at Lourdes
ALL colleagues are eligible for a $2,000 referral reward! Colleagues who refer eligible RN(s) to the following Full-Time, Part-Time, Tier II or Tier III positions for Camden and Willingboro will receive a $2,000 Bonus. (Candidates must meet and maintain full eligibility):
- Emergency Department
- L&D Critical Care Float Pool
- Operating Room
We are looking for awesome people just like you! *$1,000 is paid after 90 days of the new employee's start date and the remaining $1,000 is paid after 6 months of employment. Colleagues in Leadership or Human Resources positions are not eligible to participate in the referral program.
Qualifying the Recruitment Awards
- To qualify for a referral award, an applicant should indicate the referring associate/affiliate on the Lourdes employment application.
- An award is not authorized if the referred applicant was employed within the twelve-month period immediately preceding the date of referral.
- An award is not authorized for applicants from Our Lady of Lourdes School of Nursing
- Must have at least 1 year of RN experience in acute care
Write Your Next Chapter
While Lourdes Health System is expanding, we never lose sight of our greatest asset: our people. Lourdes seeks people who understand the Mission of our founding Franciscan Sisters of Allegany, New York, to "serve all with reverence, compassion and integrity in a simple, joyful and hospitable manner."
At Lourdes, we believe in treating the whole person: mind, body and spirit. This carries over in our care for our associates. Our staff is unique in its ability to treat the patient and visitors—and each other—as a whole, while at the same time recognizing them as individuals with their own story to tell.
What's your story? Perhaps you can write your next chapter at Lourdes. Check out our listings and apply in any form that's convenient to you.