Working at Lourdes
Attention: RNs at LHS
Join us for an evening of networking and education. This is the perfect opportunity for you to explore and possibly consider enhancing your career by making a specialty change. You will learn more about advanced Critical Care and minimally invasive Cardiac and Neurosurgery right here at Lourdes Health System. Please see the attached invitation for more information.
Thank you for making this a great place to work!
If you can't attend or know someone who may be qualified and interested? Participate in our referral program!
For this event only:
*If you refer an external qualified candidate, you will receive a $25 bonus for each eligible applicant. If they're hired you will also receive the enhanced referral bonus of $3000.00 (see details below).
*$1,000 is paid after 90 days of the new employee's start date and then $1,000 is paid after 6 months of employment. The remaining $1000 is paid after the a year of employment. Colleagues in Leadership or Human Resources positions are not eligible to participate in the referral program.
Qualifying the Recruitment Awards
- To qualify for a referral award, an applicant should indicate the referring associate/affiliate on the Lourdes employment application.
- An award is not authorized if the referred applicant was employed within the twelve-month period immediately preceding the date of referral.
- An award is not authorized for applicants from Our Lady of Lourdes School of Nursing
- Applicants must have at least 1 year of OR or Critical Care RN experience.
- This inflated referral bonus is only valid if candidate is hired on the day or within 30 days of this event (June 23, 2016 to July 23, 2016).
Write Your Next Chapter
While Lourdes Health System is expanding, we never lose sight of our greatest asset: our people. Lourdes seeks people who understand the Mission of our founding Franciscan Sisters of Allegany, New York, to "serve all with reverence, compassion and integrity in a simple, joyful and hospitable manner."
At Lourdes, we believe in treating the whole person: mind, body and spirit. This carries over in our care for our associates. Our staff is unique in its ability to treat the patient and visitors—and each other—as a whole, while at the same time recognizing them as individuals with their own story to tell.
What's your story? Perhaps you can write your next chapter at Lourdes. Check out our listings and apply in any form that's convenient to you.