Our Lady of Lourdes School of Nursing Congratulates 2014 Graduates
Our Lady of Lourdes School of Nursing recently held commencement exercises at Camden County College in Blackwood. Eighteen students graduated with a diploma in nursing and an associate of science degree from Camden County College.
Audrey Jadczak, Vice President and Chief Nursing Officer, Lourdes Health System; and Dr. Margaret Hamilton, Vice President for Academic Affairs, Camden County College, presented the diplomas to the graduates. Dr. Lisa Easterby, Dean, Our Lady of Lourdes School of Nursing, presented the School pins.
The following awards were given:
- Highest Scholastic Achievement Award: Michelle Gsell
- Anthony Repici Award for Excellence in Clinical Pediatric Nursing: Kate Garwood
- Sr. M. John Francis Coyle, OSF Award for Caring: Aisha Lawful
- Jordan Middleton Award for Patient Advocacy: Michelle Scott
- Our Lady of Lourdes School of Nursing Alumni Award: Kate Garwood
- Sr. M. Elizabeth Corry, OSF Award: Robin DeMarco
- Anthony V. Ziccardi Award for Excellence in Clinical Obstetrical Nursing: Nicole Ciarrocchi
- Vincent T. McDermott Award for Excellence in Medical/Surgical Nursing: Marie-Claude Boisvert
- William Forrest Rahl Award for Demonstrating the “6 Pearls of Practice”: Samantha Delp
- Walter F. Wabby Award for Excellence in Emergency Room Nursing: Desiree LeConey
- M. Agnes Berger, RN Award for Excellence in Perioperative and Surgical Nursing: Joseph Castagna
- Linda B. Napieralski Memorial Award for Demonstrating Extraordinary Dedication to the Profession of Nursing: Nicole Ciarrocchi
Pictured: Front row, left to right: Smita Poonawala, Tony Lam, Marissa Chiarulli, Gwen Meise, Samantha Delp, and Jasmine Jean-Philippe.
Second row, left to right: Robin DeMarco, Kate Garwood, Michelle Gsell, Michelle Scott, Nicole Roccia, Meagan McCormick, Desiree LeConey, and Aisha Lawful.
Back row, left to right: Joseph Castagna, Marie-Claude Boisvert, Patricia Ramirez, and Nicole Ciarrocchi.
# # #