Ethics and Integrity – “It’s What We Are”
- The willingness to live by our beliefs and Standards.
- The moral courage that defines us.
Ethics is at the root of all we do and sets the culture and standards for our code of conduct. Through Audit and Ethics, we monitor our adherence to principles and standards.
- Our commitment to ethics is an extension of our core values
- Ethics furthers the principle of integrity, which is part of our mission
- Our Goal in all matters is Excellence
Corporate Responsibility Hotline
The hotline is dedicated to the confidential reporting of serious concerns relating to known or suspected violations of laws, regulations, clinical and business ethical standards.
The Corporate Responsibility Hotline is:
- Available to address concerns (all callers remain anonymous; no calls traced or recorded.)
- In operation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Committed to thorough follow-up
- In place to ensure that we consistently maintain our ethical standards
One can also always speak to a leadership associate. If concerns remain, call or email the confidential hotline.
The Audit and Ethics Toll-Free Hotline Number is: 1-866-477-4661.
Or, if you wish, you may call:
The Department of Health & Human Services-Office of Inspector General Hotline telephone number, 1-800-HHS-TIPS (447-8477)
Code of Conduct
Audit and Ethics Policies
- List of Compliance and HIPAA Policies [53KB PDF]
- Conflict of Interest Policy [170KB PDF]
- Billing Code of Conduct Statement [45KB PDF]
- Audit and Ethics Policy Concerning the False Claims Acts, Anti-Retaliation Protections, and Detecting and Responding to Fraud [70KB PDF]
- Code of Ethics [20KB PDF]
- Authority To Intervene To Restore Patient Safety: Stop The Line [33KB PDF]
A list of government and other compliance websites
Audit and Ethics Structure/Committees
- Audit and Ethics Structure Policy [40KB PDF]
- Audit Corporate Ethics Associate Handbook/Resource Guide [605KB PDF]
- Prohibition Against Contracting with Sanctioned Individuals or Companies [111KB PDF]
- HIPAA Business Associate Agreement [100KB PDF]
- Gifts and Gratuities Policy [116KB PDF]
- Deficit Reduction Act Information for Vendors [82KB PDF]
Audit and Ethics Department
Lourdes Health System
1600 Haddon Avenue
Camden, NJ 081036
Phone: 856.757.3642 or 609.835.3056
Audit and Ethics Hotline: 1-866-477-4661
- Barbara A. Holfelner, RN, MSN
Vice President, Internal Audit, Corporate Ethics and Privacy
Telephone: 856.757.3642 or 609.835.3056
Mobile: (609) 206-3829