LourdesNet is Lourdes Health System's newest network geared towards young professionals, individuals and couples (age 21-40) who are interested in philanthropy and personal advancement. It is a group of local young individuals who share an interest in health care and are looking for ways to directly impact the community. This committee offers young people the opportunity to network and learn from each other, while also having access to experts and executives in the health care field.
- Bring individuals together who share common interests such as professional development, health and fitness, community service, finance, parenting, etc.
- Encourage a culture of philanthropy in its members and foster investment in the future of Lourdes
- Create a team of young ambassadors for Lourdes Health System in the community
- Familiarize young people with service offerings at Lourdes Health System
- Develop the next generation of volunteer leaders for the health system board of directors
- Networking with peers
- Invitations to events and a speaker series
- Access to health system professionals, executives and physicians
- Recognition in publications
- Satisfaction from supporting the Foundation
Need more information? Please contact the Foundation via email at email@example.com.
Interested in joining? Learn more about how you can join.