Recognition and Collaboration
Both Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County and Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center rank among a select 20 percent of the nation's medical/surgical hospitals with cancer programs accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer. Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County has also been recognized by the American Cancer Society with the Excalibur Award, presented to organizations that support the mission and goals of the American Cancer Society.
The Lourdes Cancer Program, which is housed primarily at Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County, has been meeting the needs of cancer patients for many years. We offer our patients:
- A dedicated oncology unit;
- Board-certified radiation oncologists;
- Board-certified medical oncologists;
- Board-certified surgical oncologists;
- Board-certified urologists and gynecologists;
- Oncology nurses;
- Allied health professionals including social workers and dietitians;
- A patient navigator – a nurse who guides the patient and family through the cancer care process;
- Spiritual support in the form of pastoral care, community-based programs, and a parish nurse program.
For more information about the Lourdes Cancer Center, call 609-835-5432.