Lourdes Center for Public Health: Affiliated Colleges
The Lourdes Center for Public Health has worked with students from the following institutions and programs, or is in the process of establishing new opportunities with these universities. If your school is not listed here, but you are interested in participating in our programs, please feel free to contact us at 856-869-3038 or at email@example.com.
- Bryn Mawr College - participation with the Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research and undergraduate programs in the Civic Engagement Office and Undergraduate Praxis Program.
- Drexel University School of Public Health - participation with MPH candidates in Community-Based Masters Project and curriculum-related projects.
- Georgetown University Medical Center - participation in the Summer Institute.
- Haverford College - Center for Peace and Global Citizenship; Science and Society Program funded by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute; Haverford House Fellowship for promotion of Public Service.
- Lehigh University - participation through the Summer Institute.
- Princeton University - undergraduate program in Community-Based Learning Initiatives (CBLI)
- Rutgers University - New Brunswick Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy Undergraduate Public Health Program - Host of undergraduate Public Health intern.
- Saint Joseph's University - participation in the Summer Institute.
- Swarthmore College - Lang Center for Civic and Social Responsibility - Participation in the Summer Institute. LCPH also serves as a community partner available for student research interest.
- Temple University - participation in the Summer Institute. Participation with undergraduate public health intern requirements through the College of Health Professionals Public Health program.
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey: Schools of Public Health and Medicine - participation as a community partner for MPH candidates' fieldwork.
- University of Pennsylvania - participation in the Summer Institute.