Lourdes Health System (LHS) offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to our associates and the contributions they make to our mission of serving all with reverence, compassion, and integrity in a simple, joyful and hospitable manner.
Have a question about your benefits? Call the Lourdes Benefits Center at 855-Ben-YES1 (855-236-9371) or email at BenYes1@lourdesnet.org.
2013 Benefit Information
- Associate Benefit Guide
- 2013 Benefit Summary
- 2013 Health Plan Summary
- Associated Health Plan Contributions & HRA Fund Amounts
- 2013 Dental Plan Comparisions and Contributions
Health Benefit Information
For our Associates budgeted for 20 hours or more per week, LHS offers a Consumer Driven Health Plan (CDHP) with a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA). Associate Contributions vary by a number of factors such as the number of family members you cover, whether you are full or part time, and your rate of pay. Coverage is available during the three month waiting period at full cost to the associate.
- Health Benefits Policy
- New Hire / Employment Status Change Instructions
- 2013 Plan Comparison and Contributions (Price Sheet)
- Who Can Be Covered Under Your Healthcare Benefits
- Benefit Carrier Contact List
- Explanation and Sample of Plus One Adult Dependent Taxable Income
- Process for Services Not Available at Lourdes
- Aetna Tools for Lourdes Health System
Dental Plan Information
LHS offers two dental plans, The Premier and the Basic plans, both with Cigna. LHS pays the full cost for Basic Plan and associates pay a small portion of the cost for the Premier Plan.
- Cigna Dental Basic Plan Info
- Cigna Dental Premier Plan Info
- Cigna Dental Plans Comparisons
- Pregnancy and Gum Disease
- Cigna Dental Online Enrollment Info
Prescription drug coverage is included when you are enrolled in Lourdes health plan.
- Caremark Performance Drug List
- Caremark Prescription Mail Order Form
- Prescription Benefits and Mail Service Guide
- 2011 Personalized Prescription Benefits: Prescription Drug Benefits and Medicare Part D
- CVS Pharmacy Services Guide
- 2013 RX Plan Summary
- 2013 Caremark RX Services with Pharm mgmt services
- 2013 Formulary Drug Exclusions
Vision care coverage is included when you sign up for health benefits. The plan covers one exam, per member, every 24 months at 100%.Additional exams may be covered using the Aetna Vision Discount Program. There is a $100.00 reimbursement benefit, per member, every 12 months for hardware lenses, contacts, etc. Please complete the vision claim form to obtain the reimbursement.
Fitness Club Reimbursement
Benefit- eligible full and part time associates (enrolled in Lourdes Health plan) who have completed 90 days of employment or one of their dependents (at least 18 years of age or older) may request a one-time reimbursement up to $300.00 within a 365 day period for eligible reimbursable fitness items / fees that may lead to measurable health improvements. Only one reimbursement per family will be issued each 365 days.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
FSAs are used for eligible medical and dependent (daycare) care expenses. These accounts allow associates to set aside money on a pre-tax basis and use the funds to pay out-of-pocket medical costs and dependent (daycare) care costs.
- WageWorks Guide for members
- WageWorks Health Care FSA Quick Start Guide
- WageWorks Dependent (daycare) FSA Quick Start Guide
- WageWorks – How to Use Your FSA Debit Card
- WageWorks – Pay My Provider Flyer
- WageWorks Healthcare Claim Form
- WageWorks Dependent (daycare) Claim Form
The LHS Basic Life Insurance Program provides coverage equal to one times your base salary and is completely company paid. You may purchase additional life insurance for yourself, your spouse, and/or your children through payroll deduction. If you enroll when you are first eligible, you may obtain specified amounts of coverage without answering qualifying medical questions.
- 2013 Life Ins & ADD Summary
- Prudential Supplemental Life Booklet 2013
- Prudential Evidence of Insurability (EOI) Form 2013
- Prudential Supplemental Life Insurance with ADD Rate Sheet
Paid Personal Leave (PPL)
Most staff level associates accrue PPL each pay period. PPL is used for vacations, holidays, short-term illnesses or personal reasons. There is a three-month waiting period before you can use PPL time. The amount of PPL time you earn each pay is based upon your position and length of service. (Not applicable to some leadership positions.)
Extended Sick Leave (ESL)
Most staff level associates budgeted a minimum of 35 hours per week accrue one weeks of ESL per year. You may use ESL for your own illness/injury after you are absent for one week. (Not applicable to some leadership positions.)
Family and Medical Leaves
Our leave programs enable our associates to take time off for their own serious medical condition or to care for a family member. Associates should discuss their need for a leave of absence with their manager so the appropriate steps may be completed.
- Leave of Absence Tools
- FMLA for Associate's Own Serious Health Condition
Family Leave Insurance (NJ FLI)
New Jersey Law provides up to six (6) weeks of Family Leave Insurance benefits. Benefits are payable to covered employees from either the New Jersey State Plan or an approved employer-provided private plan to bond with a child or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. For more information please go to www.nj.gov/labor.
- Family Leave Insurance Provisions NJ Temporary Disability Benefits Law
- NJ Family Leave Insurance Claim Filing Instructions - LOA for Care of Family Member
- NJ State Family Leave Insurance Claim Application Form - LOA for Care of Family Member
Short-Term Disability (STD)
Associates who are disabled due to a non-work related illness or injury, may collect a weekly State benefit. The benefit pays a specified maximum for a period of up to 26 weeks. You must qualify under the terms of the State plan. Go to www.lwd.state.nj.us/labor/tdi for more information.
Long-Term Disability (LTD)
If you remain disabled due to a non-work related illness/injury for more than 26 weeks, you may be eligible to collect 50% of your base salary through the LTD plan. LHS pays the full cost of the base LTD plan. You may increase coverage to 60% at your cost.
The LHS Retirement Plan is a 403(b) tax deferred savings plan with an employer match which gives you the opportunity to save for retirement on a pre-tax basis. Associates are eligible to join the plan immediately upon employment.
The plan uses financial products and customer services of Lincoln Financial and offers a number of high quality investment vehicles. You may select Lincoln or non-Lincoln funds in which to invest your contributions.
After one year of credited service, LHS makes a contribution equal to 2% of your pay if you work 1,000 hours in the calendar year. LHS will contribute this amount even if you do not make contributions. LHS also matches $0.50 for every dollar you contribute, up to 4% of pay. You are 100% vested in your own contributions and vest in the LHS contributions after working 1,000 hours per year for three years.
Lincoln Financial provides associate services for the plan, including a web site with personal
account information and helpful retirement information. You may contact Lincoln at 800-234-3500 to sign up,
secure a personal identification number (PIN) for the website, and make changes to your elections.
- Retirement Plan Highlights
- Lincoln Financial Website
- LMA 401(k) Plan Highlights (For LMA Associates)
CHE Plus Benefits
Benefit eligible colleagues are eligible for CHE Plus Benefits. CHE Plus Benefits is a program designed exclusively for colleagues of CHE and CHE affiliated facilities. These benefits are designed to supplement the core benefit package you receive as an associate of CHE.
Full-time associates are eligible for up to $5,000 of tuition costs for approved college courses each calendar year. Part-time reimbursement is pro-rated.
Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center is a member of the South J ersey Federal Credit Union. Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County is a member of the Rancocas Federal Credit Union. All associates and immediate family members are eligible to become a member of either credit union. These memberships offer participants various financial services via payroll deduction.
This incentive can range from $50-$2,500 depending on the position; your referral partner must identify you as the referrer when s/he applies on-line.